Reid Funeral Home Leamington – Funerals In Melbourne.
Reid Funeral Home Leamington
- A funeral home, funeral parlor or mortuary, is a business that provides burial and funeral services for the deceased and their families. These services may include a prepared wake and funeral, and the provision of a chapel for the funeral.
- (Funeral Homes) A matchcover category whose advertisement mentions funeral parlors, funeral homes, casket makers, or funeral accouterments.
- An establishment where the dead are prepared for burial or cremation
- a mortuary where those who knew the deceased can come to pay their last respects
- Leamington (1853–1878) was a great Thoroughbred racehorse, best known as the most influential sire in the United States during the second half of the nineteenth century.
- Leamington is a Southern Ontario municipality in Essex County, and has a population of 31,113. It is located near Point Pelee. It has a large H. J. Heinz Company factory and is known as the “Tomato Capital of Canada”, with 4 km² of this crop in the vicinity.
- Reid (first name and details unknown) was an English cricketer who played for Kent.
- A surname; A male given name transferred from the surname
- Whitelaw (1837–1912), US journalist and diplomat. He was the owner and editor-in-chief of the New York Tribune 1872–1905 and the US minister to France 1889–92 and ambassador to England 1905–12
- Scottish philosopher of common sense who opposed the ideas of David Hume (1710-1796)
reid funeral home leamington – LEAMINGTON –
Leamington-Gurdwara Outside View
Leamington vs Rocester